Have you been injured as the result of a medical procedure? Did a medical provider's error result in the injury or death of a loved one? If so, the law firm of Barry D. Lang, M.D. & Associates can help you find the answers that you need.
Located in downtown Boston, our attorneys focus our legal practice on the areas of medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injuries and serious personal injury. We work diligently to provide our clients with the advice they need, and we work hard to help our clients secure the compensation they need after medical malpractice.
Committed to Helping With All Types of Medical Malpractice
We represent clients in a broad range of medical malpractice cases:
- Misdiagnosis cases include failure to diagnose or treat cancer, heart conditions and other serious conditions.
- Surgical errors can include anesthesia complications as well as post-surgery complications.
- Birth injuries can occur as a result of many causes, including umbilical cord prolapse, vacuum extraction, misdiagnosis of genetic disorders and failure to monitor changes in the mother's and baby's condition.
- Hospital negligence claims can involve nursing malpractice, doctor negligence, emergency room errors and medication errors.
- Physician negligence involves failure to properly treat, diagnose and refer clients who are suffering from serious conditions and illnesses.
- Nursing malpractice can involve nurses who fail to monitor patients, administer correct dosages of medication and properly treat patients.
- Orthopedic negligence cases involve fractures, dislocations and disk injuries.
- Nursing home negligence claims often involve bed sores, dehydration, malnutrition and fall injuries.
- HMO negligence cases involve interference with the care and treatment a patient needs.
- Prescription and medication errors can lead to side effects and prolonged treatment.
Contact Medical Negligence Lawyers in Massachusetts
If you or a loved one has been injured by a mistake in the emergency room, hospital or doctor's office, contact our Boston medical malpractice lawyers today.