Committed To Justice For Victims Of Negligence
After an accident, injury or loss, you deserve answers. You deserve closure. You deserve justice.
At the law firm of Barry D. Lang, M.D. & Associates, we’re committed to your rights. You shouldn’t have to cope with the legal aftermath of a serious injury on your own. Let our attorneys shoulder your burdens. We’ll fight for the compensation you need to build a better future.
Uniquely Qualified To Get The Answers And Compensation You Need
We are not just another law firm. With doctors and nurses on staff, we combine medical and legal knowledge to tackle your case with an in-depth level of understanding that few firms can offer.
What else sets us apart?
- Medical and legal backgrounds: We understand the medical aspects of your case. Our close relationships with trusted medical experts give us the ability to quickly document your injuries and assemble the evidence needed to prove your case. Here, you won’t run into the unnecessary delays you’d find at many other firms.
- Continually evolving knowledge: The medical and legal fields aren’t stagnant. They’re constantly evolving, and we are, too. Our lawyers and staff members stay on top of the latest developments in both fields.
- Aggressive legal representation: Because we’re strong trial attorneys, we won’t hesitate to stand up for you in court. You can count on us to fight for you each step of the way.
- A compassionate human touch: We understand your loss and the challenges you’re facing. Our lawyers and staff have experience handling the sensitive personal issues that often arise in these cases. We value building relationships with our clients, and many keep in touch with us well beyond the conclusion of their case.
- One-on-one attention: Our law practice is built on delivering partner-level attention and unfaltering dedication to you, our client. You can rely on us to be approachable, responsive and efficient. We will provide you with personalized legal representation based on your background, needs and objectives. We will respond promptly to your telephone calls and report regularly on your case. At our law firm, you aren’t a number and you won’t get shuffled around.
- A respected reputation: With a well-established practice spanning decades, we have built a respected reputation in the legal and medical communities. This means opponents take us seriously. They know your case was reviewed by doctors, nurses or top-level medical experts. As a result, they know they won’t get away with brushing you off or making low-ball settlement offers.
- Proven results: We have won millions of dollars in complex cases. Read more about our success stories.
Doctors And Nurses On Staff
- We can review your case quickly and efficiently, without the delays you’d find at many other firms.
- We have the medical knowledge necessary to understand — and prove — your condition.
- We have strong connections with trusted experts in various fields of specialization.
- We know how to gather the right types of medical evidence.
- We know how to pick apart confusing medical records to make sense of everything that happened.
Discuss Your Case With A Member Of Our Firm
Get A Free Consultation
Built On A Tradition Of Excellence
The firm’s late founder, Dr. Barry Lang, was both a seasoned trial attorney and experienced medical doctor. Although no longer with us, Dr. Lang helped shape the practice that his son, Zachary Lang, leads today. Our attorneys carry on his legacy in providing the highest quality of legal representation for victims of medical malpractice and other injuries.
It Won't Cost You Anything To Learn More
Get legal help you can trust. Call our office in the Boston area at 617-720-0176 or reach out to us online for a free consultation.
We can begin to address your problem from the first phone call, acting quickly to make sure your rights aren't lost.
* Cases may be referred to other firms to ensure the best results.