We’re Different From Other Injury Law Firms (And That’s A Good Thing)
Barry D. Lang, M.D. & Associates isn’t like other personal injury law firms. We have doctors and nurses on staff, combining medical and legal knowledge to help you seek the best outcome possible in your situation.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Medical and legal backgrounds: We understand the medical aspects of your case. Our close relationships with trusted medical experts give us the ability to quickly document your injuries and assemble the evidence needed to prove your case. Here, you won’t run into the unnecessary delays you’d find at many other firms.
- Continually evolving knowledge: The medical and legal fields aren’t stagnant. They’re constantly evolving, and we are, too. Our lawyers and staff members stay on top of the latest developments in both fields.
- Aggressive legal representation: Because we’re strong trial attorneys, we won’t hesitate to stand up for you in court. You can count on us to fight for you each step of the way.
- A compassionate human touch: We understand your loss and the challenges you’re facing. Our lawyers and staff have experience handling the sensitive personal issues that often arise in these cases. We value building relationships with our clients, and many keep in touch with us well beyond the conclusion of their case.
- One-on-one attention: Our law practice is built on delivering partner-level attention and unfaltering dedication to you, our client. You can rely on us to be approachable, responsive and efficient. We will provide you with personalized legal representation based on your background, needs and objectives. We will respond promptly to your telephone calls and report regularly on your case. At our law firm, you aren’t a number and you won’t get shuffled around.
- A respected reputation: With a well-established practice spanning decades, we have built a respected reputation in the legal and medical communities. This means opponents take us seriously. They know your case was reviewed by doctors, nurses or top-level medical experts. As a result, they know they won’t get away with brushing you off or making low-ball settlement offers.
- Proven results: We have won millions of dollars in complex cases. Read more about our success stories.
What’s The Advantage Of Having Doctors And Nurses On Staff?
- We can review your case quickly and efficiently, without the delays you’d find at many other firms.
- We have the medical knowledge necessary to understand — and prove — your condition.
- We have strong connections with trusted experts in various fields of specialization.
- We know how to gather the right types of medical evidence.
- We know how to pick apart confusing medical records to make sense of everything that happened.