Our Advantage In Medical Negligence Cases: We Have Doctors And Nurses On Staff
Have you been injured as the result of a medical procedure? Did a medical provider’s error result in the injury or death of a loved one? If so, we can help you find the answers that you need.
Located in the Boston area, our firm has a unique strength: We have doctors and nurses on staff. These combined backgrounds in law and medicine translate into better results and fewer delays.
Why Our Medical Backgrounds Matter
Medical negligence cases are notoriously hard to prove. The combination of physician judgment, unknown factors (for example, if the patient failed to disclose a medication with an increased bleeding risk and then excessive blood loss occurred during surgery), split-second decisions and high-stress situations are very difficult to discern in some instances.
It takes in-depth knowledge of the human body, a legal eye, a compassionate advocate and a great attention to detail to be successful in these cases. You get all of that and more when you put the attorneys of Barry D. Lang, M.D. & Associates on your side.
Questions about medical malpractice? Read our medical malpractice FAQ page.
Committed To Helping With All Types Of Medical Issues
We have a wide breadth of experience representing victims across Massachusetts in claims such as:
- Misdiagnosis cases, including failure to diagnose or treat cancer, heart conditions and strokes
- Mistakes in the operating room, which can include anesthesia complications as well as post-surgery complications
- Labor and delivery injuries such as umbilical cord prolapse, vacuum extraction complications, misdiagnosis of genetic disorders and failure to monitor changes in the mother’s and baby’s conditions
- Hospital negligence claims involving nursing malpractice, doctor negligence, emergency room errors, medication errors and the like
- Physician negligence such as failure to properly treat, diagnose and refer clients who are suffering from serious conditions
- Nursing malpractice involving failure to monitor patients, medication errors and other mistakes
- Orthopedic negligence cases involving fractures, dislocations and disk injuries
- Nursing home negligence claims involving bed sores, dehydration, malnutrition, fall injuries and other serious shortcomings
- Prescription and medication mistakes that can lead to dangerous side effects and prolonged treatment
Get Legal Help — Free Consultation
It won’t cost you anything to discuss your medical malpractice questions with a member of our team. Call 1-877-LAW-DOCS to get started. We offer contingency fee representation, meaning you won’t have to pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.